Unbalance

• The healer zero cool heals teammates way to quickly even with death marks on an enemy gizmo can out heal it which is boggling and it is way too reliant on teaming if 1 person out of line you all lose then people start leaving basically ensuring a lost

• @FuriousHunter63
    I agree as well as I think there should be abandonment penalties because of the amount of people who rage quit, or quit because of loss or join up with losing team.

• @CHAPPEDTRASH said in Unbalance:

@FuriousHunter63
    I agree as well as I think there should be abandonment penalties because of the amount of people who rage quit, or quit because of loss or join up with losing team.

Definitely should not have penalties during the beta. While there are probably many who quit for the reasons you stated, I personally have quit most of my matches due to insanely unplayable lag

If i am punished for quitting a game that I cannot even play because of server/matchmaking/connection issues that are not my fault, then I am not going to continue playing this game at all

They can put in leaver penalties once the game has launched IF the lag issues have been fixed by then

• @ShadoWawker I have experience only 1 laggy game out of my 2 hours of playtime so this seems like an issue on your side

• I play from Argentina, I was actually BORN with lag guys! And despite some unbalanced characters (yes genji wannabe i am talking to you!) the game is really clean. One of the best betas I've ever played so far, and lag? I didn't even noticed it!

• @FuriousHunter63 said in Unbalance:

@ShadoWawker I have experience only 1 laggy game out of my 2 hours of playtime so this seems like an issue on your side

Definitely not. I’ve tried other games right after crazy lagging and they all work fine no lag. This game is the only one that has this issue it is clearly a problem with the game

My internet is great and I’ve never had issues with lag in over a year

• This post is deleted!