Game pass

• @WhiteMambaEli

Steam version will be great indeed.

I just honestly don't support subscription models. I would rather just buy the game, so I hope the premium option is a B2P model. If not, then I guess I won't be playing this =/

• @Evilkiss1 Are you asking about Game Pass or Bleeding Edge? BE will be available on Game Pass, but like all other games it will also be available for purchase through the Microsoft Store if players choose to own the game.

Hope this answers your question!

• @CyberSpero

Both. I saw in the interview that it will be placed on Game Pass (which is a Subscription based model). I was wondering if there was going to be a B2p Option since they said they were going to offer a premium option.

But if you say that we can buy it flat from the microsoft store without having to worry about Sub fees, then I'm excited! thank you for the reply :]!! My friends and I will greatly appreciate this haha!

• @Evilkiss1 said in Game pass:

@CyberSpero

Both. I saw in the interview that it will be placed on Game Pass (which is a Subscription based model). I was wondering if there was going to be a B2p Option since they said they were going to offer a premium option.

But if you say that we can buy it flat from the microsoft store without having to worry about Sub fees, then I'm excited! thank you for the reply :]!! My friends and I will greatly appreciate this haha!

Yeah, it's on Game Pass because it's a 1st party title. Like the other person said, you can buy the game and own it or play it with the sub. Me, I'll be playing with Game Pass as its a rather amazing deal.

• I will rather go B2P as well because I care about Bleeding Edge only, pretty much. Gears 5 and Halo Infinite will come to Steam, so, not many games there for me, unfortunately. And it may end up more expensive to use Game Pass instead of buying the game right away. For damn sure it will cause I will play the hell out of this game!

• @WhiteMambaEli If you ever get a free trial for Game Pass I recommend trying it out though. Over 200 games on there and lots to choose from aside from major first party titles. I've found several games I never would have otherwise.

• @CyberSpero there is an Ultimate version at the cost of 1$ first month, so maybe I'll try that : )

• @WhiteMambaEli said in Game pass:

@CyberSpero there is an Ultimate version at the cost of 1$ first month, so maybe I'll try that : )

Ultimate is great if you have Xbox and PC because you get both subs and Xbox LIVE.

• I am just really glad that there will be a B2P option ^.^. This game looks so amazing artistically. The uniqueness is also up there as well, and i can't wait to try it out and see how much the gameplay matches to up to what they've shown so far! :]

• Ah, thank you guys. I saw this recently myself and was worried that it was gonna be only on the game pass.