Small Forum Problems I Have Faced

• Certain parts of forum have these small issues but some places not so much.

1. Trying to upload image of pixel head icons of all the characters.Tried a 50x50 pixel image and then after tried a 120x120, 200x200 image.
    2. Can't Edit post via the dot dot dot beside my post in some places. Alows me to bookmark heart or on other comments flag the comment.
    3. Asks me to have certain amount of repuation to respond anymore with comments. But i don't see a level up feature in the forum.

• @LeVJack

Thanks for flagging these issues, I can let you know that we currently do not allow file uploads on the forums.

If you would like to share an image on the forums, you will need to use the picture icon when writing your post and insert the URL to your image where text reads (image url).

Users should be able to edit posts, we are currently investigating this problem and will hopefully find a resolution soon.

We do not use a reputation system on these forums however we do have a restriction on how often a new user can post, if your account is fairly recent then please allow a minute or 2 to pass before you post again. 🙂

Thanks!

alt text

• @Tetris229 thanks for all the info much appreciated.

• @Tetris229 said in Small Forum Problems I Have Faced:

@LeVJack

Thanks for flagging these issues, I can let you know that we currently do not allow file uploads on the forums.

If you would like to share an image on the forums, you will need to use the picture icon when writing your post and insert the URL to your image where text reads (image url).

Users should be able to edit posts, we are currently investigating this problem and will hopefully find a resolution soon.

We do not use a reputation system on these forums however we do have a restriction on how often a new user can post, if your account is fairly recent then please allow a minute or 2 to pass before you post again. 🙂

Thanks!

alt text

Know alot to ask but can you let me know when can edit in forums like this
    https://www.bleedingedge.com/forums/topic/100/buttercup
    want to update each of thoughts with a small pixel icon like these
    alt text

• @LeVJack

All logged in forum users should be able to edit their own posts now. 🙂

let us know if you're still having trouble and we can take another look!

alt text

• @Tetris229 It is working perfectly now thank you so much. Having no issues now