Well, I think I might be done...

• I love the look and feel of the game...until you get into team fights, and then it's just button mashing chaos with no rhyme or reason.

Also...I've already been spawn camped twice in less than 10 games.

Also...the interactions are wildly inconsistent. For example: I played a game as Daemon. I was lucky to get two hits in with my basic attack combo before the other player would either jump away, dodge away, interrupt me with an ability, or interrupt me simply by attacking with their basic combo and stun locking me out of my combo. Almost. Every. Single. Time.

I then played a game AGAINST Daemon, and he stun locked me by doing his basic attack combo four times in a row until I died. I couldn't jump. I couldn't dodge. I couldn't do abilities. I couldn't attack in return. I just stayed locked in place, not moving, until I was dead

Small, similar examples have happened again and again as I've played. At first, I thought it was because I was still learning everyone's abilities, and didn't understand what was happening. But I've played with everyone now (in game AND in the dojo). I know all of their move sets. The game seems to simply choose at random which attacks get counted and which attacks get cancelled when two people are hitting buttons at the same time.

I really want to like it, because it's unique and interesting, but unless it becomes more than an RNG mash-and-pray spectacle, I don't think this is the game for me.

Anyone else have similar issues, or have I just been very, VERY unlucky in my play sessions?