Code of Conduct
1. Respect your fellow community members by not posting messages or images in a way that intimidates, bullies or insults other people. This includes harassment, griefing, trolling, flaming, and impersonation of another user or an official. Trolling is behaving in a way that is deliberately provocative, negative or controversial, with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument, or to make the troll the centre of attention. Don’t feed the trolls!
This includes any content uploaded to the forums that is deemed mature or inappropriate, such content will be removed by the moderation team if found.
2. Swearing is permitted in our Forums, if it is not in a disrespectful way as covered by point 1.
3. Spamming and flooding threads or topics is not permitted.
4. Do not use our Forums for self-promotion or advertisement. Although we allow general discussion, the main purpose of these Forums is to test and discuss Bleeding Edge, which should be respected.
5. Do not use our Forums to support or condone any illegal activities, such as drug use, piracy, hacks, etc.
6. Do not use our Forums to share any copyrighted material (such as published books, magazines, links to downloadable music, etc.)
7. Never share your personal information with anyone. Although we allow sharing of online IDs (such as your Gamertag, Nintendo friend code etc.), we do not allow sharing of any passwords, email addresses, phone numbers, or personal contact information. The administrators of this Forum will never ask for your personal information.
Admins, devs and ninjas do not respond to DMs. If you have a question, please ask in the appropriate thread.
Please note that these rules apply to all images, text, and links that appear on this Forum.
If you break these rules, either intentionally or by accident, we will inform you and either edit or remove your posts. Persistent or excessive misconduct may result in a temporary suspension or permanent removal from this Forum and the testing community. This includes your ability to play Bleeding Edge and participate in any future tests.